|Did you know?
It is critical that you are aware:
1. The Listing agent of ANY property is representing only the Seller! In fact, the listing really belongs to the agent's Broker, so every person in that Broker's office has a Fiduciary Responsiblility to ALWAYS ONLY protect the Seller's interests.
2. If a listing Broker's agent offers to represent you as a "Dual Agent, just say NO! It's like an attorney promising to fairly represent both the defendant
and the plaintiff at the same time! Dual Agency is the stuff that lawsuits are
3. Buyers should have a Realtor who knows how to represent the buyer, YOU,
4. As a Buyer's Realtor, I have a Fiduciary Duty to always protect the Buyer's intesests only. When I represent you, in every transaction, you save your time and money because of my accurate information.
5. Buyers do not pay commission! Buyers Brokers are paid from the Seller's funds in the escrow!
Now that you're armed with the Basic awareness, if you are looking for a property in Hawaii, please call me and I will send you information that meets your realty needs. I will work for you as your agent to match you to a property of your dream. You will be working with a mature, knowledgeable prefessional who cares.
Lisa Kloess's real estate information is always up-to-date. I show only properties that are currently available.
Thank You ! for giving me the opportunity to serve you.